9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
475 Posts
That 8th at the end either broke something or TERRIBLY missed that shift. You TOOK OFF on him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
That 8th at the end either broke something or TERRIBLY missed that shift. You TOOK OFF on him. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He snapped an axle lol i ran him once before and pulled on him too then lol before the axle snapped i was starting to pull ahead too. Hes going to get it replaced and we will have another rematch attempt lol

·
Registered
2015 si sedan : acuity/rbc/rdx/plm/hondata/etunez
464 Posts
He snapped an axle lol i ran him once before and pulled on him too then lol before the axle snapped i was starting to pull ahead too. Hes going to get it replaced and we will have another rematch attempt lol
i thought i heard a snap on that 8th gen ...

·
Registered
2015 si sedan : acuity/rbc/rdx/plm/hondata/etunez
464 Posts
great runs, lil honda pulls hard.
i cant wait for some 1/4 mile time, snow and ice here rn.

·
Registered
2012 Si sedan
182 Posts
Thanks man, id like to go to a 1/4 mile track but its almost a 1.5 hour drive to one for me
Here in Kansas City, Missouri they closed down the local track a few years back due to "noise complaints" from neighborhoods that were put in decades after the racetrack was already there :rolleyes: I don't normally condone going to Mexico to race, but if they keep closing down tracks what other options do people have? People aren't willing to drive 1.5 hours to a track.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Here in Kansas City, Missouri they closed down the local track a few years back due to "noise complaints" from neighborhoods that were put in decades after the racetrack was already there :rolleyes: I don't normally condone going to Mexico to race, but if they keep closing down tracks what other options do people have? People aren't willing to drive 1.5 hours to a track.
yeah its getting harder and harder to get to a track. They almost tore the 1/8 near me downto out a new section of highway through it. Luckily it didn’t happen and they are able to build around the track

21 - 40 of 63 Posts