9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
475 Posts
Yeah, I think my closest track is like 3 hours away. LITERAL MEXICO is closer, cheaper, and easier to get to.

I'm in San Diego, so it's not hard for MX to be closer. LOL

·
Registered
983 Posts
Haha the sound of that CVT revving up at the end. I had a 10th gen LX as a loaner for a day. I would never have thought to mod and race it.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Haha the sound of that CVT revving up at the end. I had a 10th gen LX as a loaner for a day. I would never have thought to mod and race it.
Lol it was some young kid, i told him to go on the second honk so the CVT would actually start doing something by the third honk lol

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Thought that genesis would be a little faster.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Wow heavy almost 1000lbs more than Si will take lots to get that moving.
Yeah it doesn’t start pulling away until around 100. First run stupid me had traction control on and i chirped 3rd causing traction control to kick on briefly and really slew me down so had to play catch up with the ST

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·

1-2 gearshifts were not my friend last night but still for going against a 5.0 gen it did alright. Those 5.0 are underrated i think too

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
That 5.0 took you to gapplebees. Love the videos, racing cars so I don't have too lol

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
That 5.0 took you to gapplebees. Love the videos, racing cars so I don't have too lol
Lol yeah he did, hes a friend of a friend so wanted to see lol the 4.6 with the 6spd i can hang with for awhile but those 5.0 with the 8spd is a completely different animal lol

41 - 60 of 63 Posts