9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Who went with you on your test drive of your new Civic?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Was i supposed to test drive it before i bought it?!

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420

·
Registered
182 Posts
Where's the option for 300lb salesman? When you're test driving a performance oriented vehicle that weighs less than 3000lbs, it might be a good idea to not have the giant accompany you on the test drive.

The Si and the FR-S test drives I took both came with the "max capacity passenger load" test in effect.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
no test drive...i bought it then drove it...didnt need a test drive...lol

·
Registered
976 Posts
Same here. Never drove one till I picked mine up. Lol

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Reactions: AlienPrime

·
Registered
976 Posts
I was very careful when we built the tw sedans in the timeframe that mine was supposed to roll through. Sucks because my order got pushed back 3 months, so I would see them go by, and not get my call to pick it up.

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
Bought mine 4 months before I was given the keys. Yay for being overseas.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I went with my salesman who I think had some weird social problems. But what I thought was interesting was that he told me that I couldn't turn on the ECON button during the test drive. He said "Honda doesn't allow it". Kinda weird to me..

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
I was very careful when we built the tw sedans in the timeframe that mine was supposed to roll through. Sucks because my order got pushed back 3 months, so I would see them go by, and not get my call to pick it up.
i bet....sucks u had to wait though

·
Registered
345 Posts
no test drive...i bought it then drove it...didnt need a test drive...lol
Same here, i already knew i wanted it. I was more than pleased to know it only had 3 miles on it when i picked it out. Call it luck of the draw, got there the day after it rolled off the truck, had it pulled aside so others wouldnt touch it or drool on it.

d_u_a_n_e
K24z7 crew member #420

·
Registered
116 Posts
I test drove a Civic LX.. .. so I didn't drive the car I bought..
ordered an Si, as none were around to test..
first time I drove my Si was when I brought her home.

Did the test drive with the salesman. Dude younger than myself.. but didn't care what I did (short of killing us I would assume).

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
I test drove with the salesman. In all cases of my test drives. For the Hondas, we went with a 5 speed LX first, then moved to an Si so I could the difference of the drivetrains. I also got to see the differences of the interior materials...definitely second to the performance.

I also test drove that week a GTI, WRX, 370Z, Altima with 2.5 and 3.5, etc.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Lol Salesman was my age. He was like
take that shit out bro.. we don't have an HFP on the lot, but it'll be the same just better. And enjoy it man, it's got lots of gas just rev it and enjoy dat shit ma *****
And i was like oh my... alright, and i walked around the car, looked at shit, then drove off.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Went with the sales "woman". A small lady by all accounts.

I didn't dog the car as it just came off the truck and I was the first to drive it..... And knew she would be going home with me.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts

I didn't dog the car as it just came off the truck and I was the first to drive it..... And knew she would be going home with me.

the car or the saleswoman? which one went home with you or both? lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
Lmao!! I knew that was coming! I do like small women and this one was small- just not attractive.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts

Haha. My car rolled off the truck and I picked it up too. It had my name on it the moment it came off the truck.

When I test drove the ILX, my saleslady was my age and a hotty!!

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Haha. My car rolled off the truck and I picked it up too. It had my name on it the moment it came off the truck.

When I test drove the ILX, my saleslady was my age and a hotty!!
lol i love how you haven't erased all Bluestar's banning graffiti on your profile ahhahaha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts