9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you can't tell by now it's a EM2 Civic with a E46 front and Mercedes Benz rear. Funny how the owner spent all that money to make a Civic look like a German car when all the money he spent on that could've went towards buying a cheap BMW E46.

This is rice at it's finest lol,

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
rice, yes,...but i give props for whoever did all the hard work. ugly crack on the front though

·
Registered
568 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
150 Posts
owner - "Hello I want to report my car stolen"
police operator - "OK, what kind of car is it?"
owner - "It's a silver 2002 Honda Civic BMW Mercedez Benz coupe, oh and it's on red rotas."
police operator - :icon_scratch:

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I would love to drive this...............straight into a wall lol
Make sure you jump out at the end or else you'll be having a funeral with it...and that is the worst thing that can happen. :signlol:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Interesting. I have an 80 year old friend(with a 4 year old child, of his own!) who put Jaguar nameplates, hood emblem, interior wood , etc on a 2006 Sonata; and it actually fools a lot of people. It was tastefully done, if you can actually say it is tasteful.
Concerning the Civic/ BMW, if I had a Harley, the 1st thing I would do is take off the Harley name/ emblems and replace with Honda decals, etc. I have owned BMWs( new ones) and a # of Hondas and Acuras. I prefer the H's and A's. Yes, I appreciate the qualities of BMWs: but, in the long run, to me, the Honda products are more satisfying to own. I keep my cars very nice and a long time, a very long time. Example, my son just got rid of his '98 Accord with 322,xxx miles with original everything except 1 change of brakes. Son-in-law kept his Accord > 14 years and a ton of miles, his wife, my daughter, kept her 92 Integra(manual) 11 years. I think they all get rid of their cars too soon.:)
Try the above with a BMW.

PS Just a thought concerning having having the latest and the greatest. My son makes > 100k/ year, daughter and Husband, way over that. They have no debts! They live realatively frugally, service their own cars, mow own yards, do all their own home remodeling, etc. They all have professional jobs. They buy cash except for houses. Daughter and husband could retire NOW: they are in their 30's!! Daughter and husband own 2004 and 2005 4-runners and son owns 98 Tahoe: of course, all paid for.
Wish I had known what they know back when I was their age.
Just some thoughts.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts