9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I hail from Texas, currently in VA, and my '02 EX sedan crapped the bed last Friday after some recent turmoil, and wifey said it was time for a car payment... Sooo Saturday I became the first owner of a black '12 Si coupe. Freakin' loving the car, and the fact that I go faster when I stomp on it (amazing!), and already put 400 miles on it. Found the forum, just have been shy/lazy for a few days. I have my plans... tint, springs, exhaust, in that order. Then so on and so forth depending on how much she's noticed me spending. After a couple glasses of wine, that's all I gots to say :shrug: Happy to be here and happy new year to everyone!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Welcome to the forum man... You'll love it here...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
Welcome!

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Glad to have you aboard. Nice car, nice color too!

I love the strategy of sneaking in the mods when wifey is not paying attention. I do the same thing. It took her a month to notice the red film on the clear part of the tails, and she never noticed the swapping out red side stickers and blacked out emblems. Buying the HFP suspension kit was a bit harder to hide from the chief financial officer at home though. Enjoy your car.

·
Premium Member
8,536 Posts
You're right. Sooner or later all Civics die. :( Hopefully the reason for getting rid of your 2002 EX sedan wasn't the same as my reason!

Police 2.jpg

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Welcome glad to have you.

That was a bad wreck glad your fine Dwils, hope anyone else involved was okay..,

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Nope, didn't wreck the old gal, kept blowing coil packs due to an electrical gremlin, and before that could be sorted out the clutch master cylinder gave out.. so a rough idling, no going car in the middle of a busy street right outside daycare was reason enough. i'm enjoying soaking up the info that's abound in here!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome from one former Texas living in Virginia to another! Congrats on new ride! Pictures????

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,542 Posts
Welcome, modoman.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts