9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday i decided to wash, claybar, and wax my car. Total time it took me was 4 and a 1/2 hours to wash/claybar/wax cuz it was my first time doing this much to my car and washing the car was long overdue. Anyways, i washed the car and it had that shine but when you run your fingers across the surface, your finger doesnt glide but rather gets "stuck" on dirty spots if you know what i mean lol... And lately i've heard/done research on claybars and decided to pick up a Meguiars claybar kit which included 2 bars, detailer and a cloth. Claybarring took me a while cuz i wanted to do it section by section and spotless. I must say, it was easy to use and follow but holy crap, after i claybarred, the surface was so F***ing smooth and felt like glass!! :eek:hmy: I never thought it would make such a difference but when i ran my fingers across it and let my fingers slide onto the unclaybarred areas, you can really tell the difference. It was my first claybar experience and more to come for sure. I suggest if you've never claybarred your car in the past, DO IT! You won't regret it and its pretty affordable to do. Just take some time and put in a bit of elbow grease and you'll be so amazed and happy with your results. I thought i share my experience about this :)

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
hell yeah! i used meguiars clay bar kit in May fully detailed my car n it was awesome!

·
Registered
947 Posts
I also used Meguiar's clay bar kit last month and it was awesome! the before and after is a huge difference

·
Registered
15 Posts
Claying a car is an awesome experience. I love how clean the paint looks after it's done. Before you know it you'll be machine polishing your baby to a perfect shine.

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Claying a car is an awesome experience. I love how clean the paint looks after it's done. Before you know it you'll be machine polishing your baby to a perfect shine.
haha probably, but what makes me mad is, yesterday, bird crapped on my roof :( now i have to clean it ugghh lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts