9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, that's the problem. Do these center console holders and trays come out for cleaning? I can't figure it out if they do. The idea of cleaning these areas with a toothbrush and q-tips annoys me... a lot!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
I've wondered the same thing... No fun cleaning that way at all

·
Registered
396 Posts
Although I would love removable one's it equals cost up and potential for squeaks & rattles, can't tell I've been at Honda for a while, they have their philosophy burned into my brain!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
There's this CyberClean product - it's like Gak for those of you who were kids in the 90s. It is the greatest invention ever for getting dust and stuff out of vents, cracks, and hard to clean places.

I'd highly recommend picking some up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cyber clean it is! Thanks for the heads up. I've never heard of this stuff before now. Now, I wonder if there is a way to make these things removable. It would be a lot easier to just take the things over to the kitchen sink and wash them out.

·
Registered
205 Posts
You can spray some water in that area and wait about ten minutes. Come back with a wet/dry vacuum cleaner with the skinny wand, it will all suck right out. Dry with a paper towel.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I usually just use Lysol disinfecting wipes, cleans up stuff pretty well just don't use them on the dash they leave behind white specs when everything dries -.- But you can keep a tub of them in the car, it fits under my driver seat :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts