9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys the other day i go out to my car after it had just gotten driven and it drove fine but as i got closer i heard a fast clicking noise from the fuse box and noticed my key was still in the ignition but it wasnt on or anything. so i tried to start it to maybe make it go away and it wouldnt start so i take my key out and turn off everything. but the clicking sound is still there. so i disconnect the battery, reconnect it and try to start it again and still nothing. but the clicking noise went away. so i go and disconnect both poles of the battery and leave it for a while. next day i take my golf cart to try and jump start it, and when i turn the key it sounds like its going to start up but then it doesnt and all the lights goo off. and when it was connected to the jumper cables the sound of the door being ajar was going off. i disconnect the jumper cables and everything went off. so my brother got home and we tried to jump start it with his brand new dodge ram and nothing will turn on. not even lights or anysounds even when the two cars are connected. so my brother takes the jumper cables off his battery and hit them together and they spark. so obviously my battery is ok, so what is it!?!!!? please help im getting so frustrated.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just get honda to tow it to their shop and have them look at it.. This issue can be a number of things and should get a full check up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts