9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody? I wanted to start a thread to see what kind of temperatures our cars have seen. I was on my way to work this morning when I saw a -2 F on my display. I know our friends to the north will end up on top in this one. Also post your location with picture.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
My car is sitting covered in a nice warm garage....and I'm 3 provinces away, but if I did have it at the moment it would be reading -45'C

·
Registered
576 Posts
I wonder at what temperature the iMid screen freezes and bursts.

Also, I would like to have a block heater. I feel bad starting my car when it's -3F.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
My i-mid screen survived -21F last winter. That is the lowest I have seen on mine to date.

The clutch pedal gets a little funky when it is that cold, but it started fine every time.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Damn... I'm pretty glad to be living in San Diego! Freeeezing weather you guys have there! Keep warm<3!

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,769 Posts
15F here just outside Seattle.

I moved away from the cold leaving upstate NY behind with it's cold and snow to a temperate climate and mountain snow.

·
Registered
320 Posts
The weather app on my iPhone says -35 degrees in Havre, MT. Of course I am not in MT. Makes me wonder how iMIDs deal with such cold temps and wonder if people in places that cold do have engine block heaters.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,939 Posts
The weather app on my iPhone says -35 degrees in Havre, MT. Of course I am not in MT. Makes me wonder how iMIDs deal with such cold temps and wonder if people in places that cold do have engine block heaters.
Very common to have a engine block heater in Canada. I don't have one myself cause I have underground parking and it doesn't get crazy cold here but most other places here especially if you park outside you'll probably need one.

·
ROTM February 2014/15
1,145 Posts
I had 25 yesterday and 27 on a picture i snapped. lowest ive had on imid.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts