9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every post I've read and picture I've seen shows the front left (driver) door to be (+) light green and (-) pink. The into the car harness does indeed have those color wires in the pin locations as described, BUT the actual wiring harness I found in the driver door has a RED wire and a PURPLE wire. The driver side tweeter wires were BROWN and GREY. I am totally confused by this.

The passenger side speaker and tweeter wires were a matching pair - GREY and BROWN. No issues there.

So I have a driver/left side door with RED and PURPLE wires along with BROWN and GREY driver side tweeter wires...

HELP?!?!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is interesting as I looked up close at the venicle harness and all the wires/colors match up but the doors do not...specifically that the driver side door and then the tweeter wires are different from each other. The tweeter wire colors are the same on both doors.

Can someone provide some insight on what the colors of the wires are for a 2012 EX sedan for the doors, tweeters and rear deck????

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
i have all the info you need but too lazy to cut/post. wish i can give you account and password to honda data info but no.

·
Registered
597 Posts
imma, I have a question for you.

So there's a wire called "SCTY_RADIO_SW-Security signal from MICU" and "K_LINE-Detects scan tool signal (serial data)". Do you have any idea what these are? And are they *essential* to get the radio working? Or I can just leave them out if I make the harness, provide that I have the radio code in hand?

And please, if you have the information about the radio signal booster (the one that has the power wire running along the antenna) please let me know. I want to know the wattage/amp draw of the unit.

Thanks~

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well feel free to PM it to me, or just let me know which wires are which in the driver door and driver tweeter wires when you can (well, sooner than later). I would also ask for the rear deck, as I have no idea what I'm gonna see when I take it apart.

I do wanna confirm (which speaker wires are which) the speaker wires in the into the car side of the harness because I plan on tapping into those with my amp speaker wirtes versus running into the doors.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
That is interesting as I looked up close at the venicle harness and all the wires/colors match up but the doors do not...specifically that the driver side door and then the tweeter wires are different from each other. The tweeter wire colors are the same on both doors.

Can someone provide some insight on what the colors of the wires are for a 2012 EX sedan for the doors, tweeters and rear deck????

Thanks.
because it become a different color,is not gonna be the same a head unit wire color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts