9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Congratulations goes out to this year's winner! Hoping you all the best in the new year!

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,089 Posts
Congrats!

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did he win a year's supply of baking soda or anything like that?
much better! Will not mention anything! Will just wait for him to get it, he can show it off :)

·
ROTY 2012 Winner
971 Posts
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! from 2012sicoupe

thanks again to everyone who voted for my ride for ROTY its insane to see so much love for my ride!!! i wanna thank the guys at NEXTMOD i got all my parts from them!!!! i dont know how i managed to win when you look at the ride of the year thread. JayDeiM.TRAN has the sick white with the blue wheels and a killer stance! jnastii when i saw his shots i thought shit!! game over haha. Arm0 has it shut down in terms of performace and looks, such an awesome ride!!! SleepingPanda... his ride is squeaky clean its the definition of a clean 9th gen. winn420 white paint, drop, te37s need i say more?? Brown_Bear again stance... and he make those chrome wheels work with the RR color so sick!! JDM..KeLo has a sick style all his own with that car and the shot with the dash threw the window is AWESOME!! thanks again for all the love guys!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Clean ride bro! Congrats! I voted for ya, make sure to post pics of whatever prize alien was talking about. Maybe it'll motivate some of us haha happy new year everyone!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
1 - 20 of 88 Posts