9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to connect my iPhone 4S to my dads new Si. I already connected his phone for him, but now I'm trying to figure out how to hook mine up too. I don't know if it's my phone that won't connect or the Bluetooth in the car that won't connect. If you could help me out that'd be great!

Thanks!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Oh this is annoying I had to do it with my gf phone. First off you can only connect one phone at a time and make sure his Bluetooth is off when your trying to connect yours.

Hit the phone button and follow the prompts. It's a little clunky I can't remember the exact menu selection but I think it was phone setup at the bottom. Then connection. Then add a phone or pairing code

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh this is annoying I had to do it with my gf phone. First off you can only connect one phone at a time and make sure his Bluetooth is off when your trying to connect yours.

Hit the phone button and follow the prompts. It's a little clunky I can't remember the exact menu selection but I think it was phone setup at the bottom. Then connection. Then add a phone or pairing code
Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts