Banned
601 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,252 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I have always wondered why they couldn't retrofit a Monte Carlo like that with a Buick V-6 Turbo. The Grand National was cool (30 year anniversary of black on black) but it seems like the magic was in the aftermarket turbo's so why do we need the Buick body? /google seems to be on the fritz or I am lazy. Prefer to have a M.C. that does the front end twist even if I had to weld a frame under it.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,252 Posts
'63 split-window Vette.

0905151116a_crop.jpg

·
Registered
1,352 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,252 Posts
There's an orange '77 Trans Am near me that I must remember to get a picture of.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,252 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
If your kids go to MSU be aware that that owning a car and being allowed any space on or off campus will be a challenge. Someone tell the mega rich Chinese student population! I need to get in on whatever they are doing.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
Not in person but on the 8th. Guy bought a used Civic for a steel and noted his history and current rides. For a 1976 Toyota Celica this screams muscle car.
Sweet🔼🔼🔼🔼

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,252 Posts
Ya, those first gen Celicas were amongst the handsomest cars to ever come out of Japan.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
There's a girl and a guy (Chinese students) - whom may be related (brother and sister?) - that drive Mclaren 650S's. Yes, plural.

See them often at school.

·
Banned
601 Posts
I thought this was a pretty cool rat rod in the parking lot of the grocery store today. ImageUploadedByAG Free1442786907.509863.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

361 - 380 of 427 Posts