9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I think that cf grill still need gloss black paint isn't it? The upper black plastic looks cheap if without repaint. The mash looks like it's from after markets. Well it's still looks a lot better than stock front grill. LOL. Kplayground did very good job with cf grill pictures.

What do u think about the jdm emblem on that grill?

·
Registered
684 Posts
I really tought the upper part was carbon also..im a bit screwed now...i had in mind to leave the upper part in carbon..and paint the lower part TW..ill have to colour match it all

Sent from my GT-I9100M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
I think that cf grill still need gloss black paint isn't it? The upper black plastic looks cheap if without repaint. The mash looks like it's from after markets. Well it's still looks a lot better than stock front grill. LOL. Kplayground did very good job with cf grill pictures.

What do u think about the jdm emblem on that grill?
For those with si sedan, genuine Honda modulo grill, the upper bar is gloss black, 100% match with your rear diffuser, the mesh pattern is the same as your stock si grill

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The genuine Honda parts make the car looks original and better value.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
597 Posts
Really? You can get genuine Honda Modulo stuffs in the US?

·
Registered
684 Posts
For those with si sedan, genuine Honda modulo grill, the upper bar is gloss black, 100% match with your rear diffuser, the mesh pattern is the same as your stock si grill
Presently the upper part on my SI is colour matched to the car!! so i dont care if it match the back or not!! the kplayground grill is xarbon fiber both upper/lower part!! ill colour match the lower and leave the upper carbon to match my roof!!! and for the mesh i might not put it

Sent from my GT-I9100M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 20 of 42 Posts