9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my nephews turning one soon and i was going to buy him a power wheels of sorts. i learned this was already acquired

HENES BROON F830 Ride On Car with Touch Pad + Remote, Big Toys Direct

def out my price range so im glad hes getting something nice(-er than whatever i was going to get) so now im not sure what to get. anyone knows of some awesome toy ideas i could get/make?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,108 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Just an Idea but maybe you could start him a collection of something that you like or a Lionel train set that you can buy additional cars for for special occasions. My parents bought all of their grandsons a Lionel train set for their 1st birthday and they get a new car every Christmas. We have a great time setting up the train under the Christmas tree every year and the set will be something that my son can pass along to his kids. Just an Idea?

·
Baned
8,521 Posts
Start a savings account for him and instead of buying him something he'll outgrow or not even like in the first place or something that makes noise that pisses off his parent(s) and deposit the amount of however much whatever it was you were going to buy him would cost.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,108 Posts
Get him a drum set.

·
Registered
300 Posts
For a one year old, it's hard to buy toys for them. They are very hard to buy for at that age, they have their mom, dad, and a blanket or stuffed animal. They are simple!
A movie is very good for the baby and parents. They will watch a movie they like literally 100 times or more. Past that, you can buy a toy for the future. My son had play tools long before he was ever interested in them. Now he grabs his tools to help me anytime I get a tool.

Personally, I would look for a collector set of a cartoon from the 80's, my 3 and 6 year old are into Tom and Jerry currently.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts