9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to find led lights , door sills , and what type of HIDs are the brightest to get

Reactions: lgvtec

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
led lights for map/dome/trunk/license plate you can buy on ebay.
door sills you can check ebay, but if you want a really nice one you can try yospeed
hid's.. color output is up to you. cheapest place to get it would be DDMTuning. you would get 35w, hb4 (9006), and w/e kelvin you want.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
led lights for map/dome/trunk/license plate you can buy on ebay.
door sills you can check ebay, but if you want a really nice one you can try yospeed
hid's.. color output is up to you. cheapest place to get it would be DDMTuning. you would get 35w, hb4 (9006), and w/e kelvin you want.
Any clue where i could find a wing for a coupe ? I havent seen any OEM's but ive seen a video where the guy has the EX model and he has a wing identical to the ones on sedans

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
Any clue where i could find a wing for a coupe ? I havent seen any OEM's but ive seen a video where the guy has the EX model and he has a wing identical to the ones on sedans
If its who I think you're talking about, he got it on eBay

FG3 SQUAD MEMBER #5

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If its who I think you're talking about, he got it on eBay

FG3 SQUAD MEMBER #5
Probably , he put up a video , i must say he has his civic looking nice .

·
Registered
947 Posts
He got it on eBay. It's the OEM one for the sedans, he just made a new template for the holes that need to be drilled into the hood.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts