9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody covered up their visor warning stickers? If so, how? Should I use carbon fiber wrap or just black out with permanent marker? I want a solution that will stand the test of time but I do plan on tinting my windshield this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Blacking it out with marker would look very ghetto. I guess you could cover them with cf wrap but not sure if it would come off cleanly if you ever wanted to take them off. Dont tint your winshield too dark lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. i meant just getting a bandana. the 6" or so that is legal. 5% of course. and that is what i am trying to find. a clean solution. i was thinking about getting some el cheapo screen protectors or something and using cf wrap minus an inch border, but that probably wouldn't hold up to the heat and i don't want to waste the cf wrap as i think i am gonna do the entrance to my car, driver/passenger side where people scuff it up from getting in and out. still looking a for a clean long lasting solution that will come off easy and hold up to houston heat.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Covering the warning labels would be the least of my worries on my car. I don't even remember seeing any on mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts