Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone who can tell if the CR-Z rims will fit Civics? 42700-SZT-A91 16X6J

Please advise. :eek3dancesmiley:

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Assuming they will clear the brakes, the rest of the specs look good. The factory 16" wheel that came on the 2012 Civic is 16x6.5 with a 45mm offset and a 64.1mm hub bore. The 2012 CR-Z 16" wheel is 16x6 with a 45mm offset and 64.1mm hub bore. Bolt patterns are the same.

·
Registered
434 Posts
He must have an LX with 15" steelies because the 16" CR-Z rims are narrower than the EX model or he might be talking about the 17x6.5 CR-Z rims.

·
Registered
2012 Honda Civic LX
23 Posts
I will potentially be purchasing used 2011 CR-Z wheels for my 2012 Civic LX. I like the look and believe they will fit no issue as was mentioned the specs difference is negligible. When buying tires would I get the 205/55R16 that came stock on the EX model in order to keep speed/odometer reading as close as possible

·
Registered
2012 Honda Civic LX
23 Posts
also on a separate note, I am unsure as to whether they will come with the original TPMS sensors still installed. Ideally I would like to keep my current wheel/tires for the winter months and buy new dedicated summer tires for these new 16 alloys. Would require me to purchase new sensors and have them programmed or does this model Civic do an auto calibration similar to my older Pilot?
-edit- I think I answered my own question looking up parts on rock auto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts