9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post any encounters you've had with people that were certifiably nuts. I'll start:

This afternoon I pulled out of a parking spot, and a small pickup truck was heading towards me. Mind you, it was driving on the left side, so i stayed on the left and was just going to pass him. But he zoomed into a spot right in front of me and almost hit me. Then he jumped out of the truck and started yelling and cursing at me. I contemplated getting out and asking him why he was such a psycho, but I just sped off. As I was leaving the parking lot, he gets on his phone (IDK why) and starts making gestures to me (like jerking off gestures:WTF:) as I drive away. What a whack job.

I really kept my cool but I was tempted to beat the crap out of him with the steel baton I keep in my car for these exact reasons. I don't know if he wanted to fight or what, but you never know what's going to happen with all of the crazies in this world.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,199 Posts
Well, there was this guy, see, and, um . . . oh, never mind . . .

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
A whack job doing a jerking off gesture.Did he wink at ya?But seriously Ive not ever had anyone pull roadrage on me.Maybe he was just having a bad day and decided to take it out on you.And always be careful challenging some body.They could be armed besides that story of a guy texting in a theater was shot dead for bringing popcorn to a gunfight.Now that shooter was a whack job.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Yeah if they're crazy enough to pull some shit like that on you than you did the right thing and drove away who knows what he is capable of, it is not worth it is what I say to myself all the time whenever shit like that happens.

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
You have to ask yourself if it's worth a felony charge or worse. I carry a gun in my car for defense only. The law says I better not be the aggressor.

If you've ever hurt someone badly or worse it's a shitty feeling you never forget. Let road rage go and be happy. You decide how others affect your feelings, not them. Better to vent like you are than visit prison.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, you guys always make me feel better. Thanks :haysmiley: I just don't get why people are so freaking crazy...there is definitely a lot of road rage here though.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,199 Posts
It's Obama's fault.:bananapoke::joke:

·
Question Authority
6,424 Posts
Yeah, you guys always make me feel better. Thanks :haysmiley: I just don't get why people are so freaking crazy...there is definitely a lot of road rage here though.
it happens because the perps are stupid. Can't fix stupid. You can VTBO.

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
All I got for my bday was a AARP card.I duct taped it to that dead opossum from my basement then chucked him onto the highway.Roadrage?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,199 Posts
All I got for my bday was a AARP card.I duct taped it to that dead opossum from my basement then chucked him onto the highway.Roadrage?
I got an AARP envelope today in the mail, too, and promptly tore it up.

AMAC, folks, if you're not behind the company that was one of, if not the biggest private sponsor of Obamacare.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,199 Posts
Ya know, the duct tape is not the best thing for your paint. :nono:

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Obamacare's a joke. Affordable healthcare...for NOONE!!

·
I know who U R.
7,994 Posts
No matter how you dress Him he is still a Bass-Turd^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,199 Posts
Talk about ultimate failure: he has delayed the implemetation and penalties for not enrolling in an 'approved' health care plan until 2016, which is conveniently after the next president takes office (and the action of doing so is illegal, btw. One of the president's jobs to to faithfully execute all laws passed by Congress - another FAIL on his part every time he changes something with his 'pen and phone'). Can you say, 'I have admitted defeat without admitting defeat?' I knew you could!

Don't vote this bastard out (can't, anyway). He is a criminal. Impeach & Imprison.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts