9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wanted to share my car and the new wheels I have gotten. I am really pleased with the way they look. What do you guys think? If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :) IMG_0828.jpg IMG_0834.jpg IMG_0839.jpg IMG_0842.jpg IMG_0848.jpg IMG_0860.jpg IMG_0878.jpg IMG_0948.jpg IMG_0949.jpg IMG_0951.jpg

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What size are the wheels and tires? Also, what are you dropped on?
wheels: 17x8.5 +25 tires: 205/40/17 suspension: BC BR coilovers (took out one perch on all of them) hope this info was helpful. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks you guys! :D

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
261 Posts
holy **** that looks nice!
do you rubbing the fender when going over bumps?

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
holy **** that looks nice!
do you rubbing the fender when going over bumps?
Thanks! Haha, well, yeah, my paint up front is already chipping, had to max out camber up front so that it won't rub as much. as for the rear, I rolled my fenders because wheels rubbed. Keep in mind though, one perch on all sides are taken out, so that I can go lower lol.

they only make those in +15...are u sure they are +25? just wondering they look awesome

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah, sorry I meant +15! Sorry guys, it's +offset.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks! Haha, well, yeah, my paint up front is already chipping, had to max out camber up front so that it won't rub as much. as for the rear, I rolled my fenders because wheels rubbed. Keep in mind though, one perch on all sides are taken out, so that I can go lower lol.

Yeah, sorry I meant +15! Sorry guys, it's +offset.
hey about how many degrees of camber do you have up front? im trying to figure out how many camber bolts I need on my car. thanks!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey about how many degrees of camber do you have up front? im trying to figure out how many camber bolts I need on my car. thanks!
Hey man, well, not too sure lol... I have camber plates, and I pushed them all the way inside so that it'll be maxed camber on the coils I have. Sorry I can't really give a number...

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,411 Posts
poos, your car is gorgeous. I love the dark red. Those wheels, and the drop, are perfect. If I were to do anything else to it, it would be to slap a coupe front end on it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
More pics :)

Attachments

Reactions: scottyrocks
1 - 20 of 27 Posts