9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my CTS Supercharger Kit
Kit was installed in a 9th Gen Civic Si
Price: 3,700 Buyer pays shipping or local pickup (South Florida)

CTS Supercharger (Nose was recently rebuilt by the guys at superchargersonline) Supercharger is in like new condition.

-Hondata 4Bar sensor
-DW Fuel Pump relay
-DW 1000cc injectors (Cleaned and tested by superchargersonline)
-VitViper Aftercooler
- PRL Motorsports Battery Relocate Kit

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oem throttle body hook up to that? Also curious about the aftercooler I thought the inlet came through the top ? Chance of a few more pictures of it? I’m assuming that’s the wiring for it in the box picture.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oem throttle body hook up to that? Also curious about the aftercooler I thought the inlet came through the top ? Chance of a few more pictures of it? I’m assuming that’s the wiring for it in the box picture.
Yes, oem throttle body is what I was running. For The aftercooler it comes in from the side. Through where some cold intakes route. Also sure, I will post more pictures. The wiring for it is in a zip lock.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*The box is the DW Fuel Pump relay.

·
Registered
117 Posts
That would be awesome if you could. Only thing I don’t see is the ac spacer and fuel rail adapters. Are they there?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts