9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Hello everyone, hopefully the guy who owns this beauty is here. Im curious to who else have done this (blast piping their sedan). I own a 14 sedan si and i’m hoping to build it different than “the typical” which are (Rpf1, Invidia, Type A front lip, mugen wing, on cf hood)

I just got bored of “the typical build” and was hoping to be even a little bit different.

Anyways thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Does it move? (Serious question that looks way past slammed)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does it move? (Serious question that looks way past slammed)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Idk man I just found the car on google while searching “Blast pipe 9th gen civic”, not mine and don’t know who owns it but it looks sick af 😂 hopefully he sees this thread and replies haha

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Here you go, go to an exhaust shop and tell them you want this done, i see this car in my area here and there lmao
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Sky Cloud

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here you go, go to an exhaust shop and tell them you want this done, i see this car in my area here and there lmao
View attachment 494446

Lmaooo, this is too much haha all I want is a nice looking dual tip exhaust, i’ve search all day on google for a branded one for our cars but sadly I couldn’t find one 😔. Thanks for the tip i’ll give it a go and ask for quotes tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Lmaooo, this is too much haha all I want is a nice looking dual tip exhaust, i’ve search all day on google for a branded one for our cars but sadly I couldn’t find one 😔. Thanks for the tip i’ll give it a go and ask for quotes tomorrow.
Finding a good quality shop is key and when you do I suggest you buy the muffler and resonator and then have them use their their piping. Vibrant makes great exhaust components. Heres my 2 cents on what i recommend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
View attachment 494444

Hello everyone, hopefully the guy who owns this beauty is here. Im curious to who else have done this (blast piping their sedan). I own a 14 sedan si and i’m hoping to build it different than “the typical” which are (Rpf1, Invidia, Type A front lip, mugen wing, on cf hood)

I just got bored of “the typical build” and was hoping to be even a little bit different.

Anyways thanks in advance.
I wanna know what kind of rear diffuser that is! 😍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts