9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a little project that myself and Arthur from Flawless Audio Designs are working on right now.

We are making 2 mirrored, custom molded fiber glass boxes that will fit in the recess areas on the right and left side of the trunk area. Once we finish up the final shape then they are going to be wrapped in carbon fiber. Everything's a work in progress right now but I will post pictures of our progress as we near completion. Also coming soon is a sick amp rack for the center of the trunk.

Hope you all like them, as soon as we have the final shape this weekend we will be making molds so that if anyone here is interested we can make one for you! I can't wait to see them finished, especially wrapped in carbon fiber!

And here is our work on the tail lights

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah they don't exist online anywhere yet lol. If your interested send me a PM. You can be the first one to get a set when there done.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Looking good.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I'm not stereo, sound, speaker, sub guy but man I like what you did with the rear of the civic.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Do they fit both coupe and sedan?

·
Registered
681 Posts
Interested! I have the coupe

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Guys, I've PM'd this Crake guy as well. Anyone here back yet? His profile says he hasn't logged in since October 14th :/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone i must introduce myself. I am Arthur Im the fabricator of these boxes and i must thank you for the interest you have in them
shortly after this thread was started i had a table saw accident and was out of the game for a bit. im back and ready to play again the plugs are made and molds are nearly completed after the holidays ill be uploading pics of the finished product and they will be ready to go into my friends car

i thank you all once again for the interest in them and sorry for the delay

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you for the kind words. After 4 surgeries I recovered far better then I ever thought possible. The man upstairs was watching over me to say the least. But as far as airspace they are around the 1.3-1.4 mark and they are built for full size magnets not just shallow subs. But something wild like the magnet on a FI BTL for example.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Due to the quality of my work and a lifetime warranty I think 350-400 is fair. It includes shipping, carpet or vinyl finish. Painted or real carbon will be extra. It's a ball park figure. Plus I'm open to pricing if both left and right are bought at the same time. Let me know your thoughts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Due to the quality of my work and a lifetime warranty I think 350-400 is fair. It includes shipping, carpet or vinyl finish. Painted or real carbon will be extra. It's a ball park figure. Plus I'm open to pricing if both left and right are bought at the same time. Let me know your thoughts
Very excited to see activity on this again. I will PM you soon on this!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts