9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 429 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CUSTOM D2 INSTALL THIS IS NOT A KIT THE SELL FOR THE 9TH GEN !!!!!!! i finally recieved all the parts i needed to make this work heres a pic on the suspension with the link mounting on it already i bought from d2 for 50$ each comes for the fit suspension so thats where i got the idea haven't been able to take pic of the car its been raining in jersey so ill take some tomorrow not to low until i get my wheels still has a long way to go down in the front not so much in rear but i think its fine $875 06 -11 civic d2 suspension50$ link mount didnt come with part number just called d2 and sent a pic i found on the net, two needed$36 shipped 06-11 civic rear insolater #52691-sna-a01 this is needed to make any rear suspension system or spring from the 8th gen rear spring is very wide on top compare to the 9th gen spring

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
06-11 civic rs i had to order additional piece to make them work for the front part is called link mounting no part number

·
June 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
198 Posts
oh nice, your rear spring is set up different from my RedShift set up, my collar sits up top, but once i lift the car the collar gets loose, gonna add some 3m tape to hold it in place. any pics of your drop?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Wait brown bear. I thought you said the 8th gen wouldn't work because me the end link. So how come his works and if bought 8th gens?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oooo nice. How come you only paid $875 for the suspension when online it says 1400?
i bought it at my boy shop hiboost 1.9 here in north jersey so that the price he gave me price the internet prices are retail anyways

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh nice, your rear spring is set up different from my RedShift set up, my collar sits up top, but once i lift the car the collar gets loose, gonna add some 3m tape to hold it in place. any pics of your drop?
im going take some picks today its look like its going to be clear its been raining in jersey

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wait brown bear. I thought you said the 8th gen wouldn't work because me the end link. So how come his works and if bought 8th gens?
its doesnt fit directly i had to buy an additional part from d2 to make it work if you check in my first post look at the first and second pic i had to purchase the link mount and the 8th gen rear isolater for it to work properly

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this is an 8th gen kit i bought and made it work they dont sell a kit for the car yet i researched it on my own and bought what i needed to make it work just two extra parts that all in my first post

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Oh see. And back to my earlier question BrandneW how come the setup was so cheap
those prices on d2's website are retail from them but i bought it from my friends shop at hiboost 1.9 here in jersey ill pm the number if u want look up on ebay also cheaper too

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
bump! keep us updated!

·
June 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
198 Posts
im sure he can, all coils do

1 - 20 of 429 Posts