9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am about to order the DDM HID 35 Watt Slim Ballast Kit and was wondering which bulb color I should get? It would be awesome if people with DDM kits can show me some pictures of theirs at night. I was really deciding between 5000K and 6000K. I'm not really sure if I want a pure white look or a white look with that tint of blue. Oh, and I ordered the fog light kit last week along with Nokya Hyper Yellows so keep that in mind! Thanks, all!

·
Registered
21 Posts
just a heads up, i got the 6000k and all the people that saw it were like "what did you change?" essentially looks pure white, maybe at long distance itll look different but lots of people forget that stock lights are yellow, not white, so some peeps dont even notice the difference. I ordered extra 10000k bulbs just to check em out cuz i sorta wanted deep blue anyway

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
I don't have any pictures, however I used to have 4500k bulbs from DDM Tuning and they were pure white. I'm considering that setup again.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm leaning towards 6k right now. Anybody have good pics of the 5k or 4.3k?

·
Registered
30 Posts
did you need any error eliminators or anything else? also where did you guys mount the ballasts? anyone have pics of the install under the hood?:purpledomokundance:

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.