9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of you Honda guys, maybe you could answer or when my local dealers get the 2013's on the lot...but what's different about the Pandora access to the audio system than our 2012 models?

If I plug my iPhone into the USB port and turn on the Pandora app, the song information, album art and stuff show up on iMid. If I go through the bluetooth connection, I get the usual bluetooth screen with no additional information. Honda says it's a new feature for 2013...is it that you can surf different channels from the dashboard controls rather on the phone itself? Is it no advertisements when synced up on the car (can't see how that's done)? I mean, right now, I can use the iMid display and forward songs with the steering wheel controls or the non-navi dash controls. Just curious.

·
Registered
193 Posts
It's probably the same setup as in my wife's CRV. Hers will allow you to browse channels and even tag a like or dislike to a song.

I can use pandora on my civic, but it never displays the song title and album, but it displays the album art. Weird. I have an iPhone 4S.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
193 Posts
Wait, with the '12 you guys can change songs on the steering wheel controls? I thought you always have to use the phone to go next.

They should just update ours. Smh

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Wait, with the '12 you guys can change songs on the steering wheel controls? I thought you always have to use the phone to go next.

They should just update ours. Smh

Maybe they will ..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've done it. Perhaps you should try it out if you have the car. I'm gonna be out this weekend car shopping again (gotta get me a truck!) and prob will stop by a couple Honda dealers to see if they have 2013s or a CR-V I can play with Pandora on.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts