9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2014 civic si sedan and ordered a set of hawk dtc-60. they fit in the caliper bracket but had excessive play and slips out.

Further investigation shows 3 different front pad sizes (thanks healtoeauto.com) so now I don't know what size my car has. This is annoying.

Anyone else have this issue when searching for dedicated track pads? Should I swap the caliper bracket from a different year si? (maybe a 2013 model)

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
So I have a 2014 civic si sedan and ordered a set of hawk dtc-60. they fit in the caliper bracket but had excessive play and slips out.

Further investigation shows 3 different front pad sizes (thanks healtoeauto.com) so now I don't know what size my car has. This is annoying.

Anyone else have this issue when searching for dedicated track pads? Should I swap the caliper bracket from a different year si? (maybe a 2013 model)
Haven't heard of this before.

What Hawk part number did you install? HB275G.620?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't heard of this before.

What Hawk part number did you install? HB275G.620?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Yes but im going to post a few links from Hawk with hps pads for civic si.

all of these part numbers came from heeltoeauto.com

and i saw the hawk hps had d465, d914, d948 I guess that's some type of backing plate number.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
New info, on Porterfield-brakes.com they show a different part number for the 2014 civic si. HB393.665 DTC-60 pads. Just looking at it its wider than the HB275G.620 DTC-60.
HB393.665 looks like it matches the factory pads i have on the car now. I will give them a try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts