9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 honda civic couple lx. I be switching my clusters with the si red ones. I was in need if someone has a DIY guide on how to take out the dash and remove the clusters. If anyone can help that will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm also interested in this for my 2013 EX so I can go on and clean them (while also doing some mods). As of now they look disgusting.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,185 Posts
Are you aware that some of the minor instrumentation is different between the two models, and may not work in the other car? I would check it out before beginning the work or buying parts.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i was looking for a write up over the weekend but didn’t find anything is pretty simple and straight forward

1-pull the driver side air vent and disconnect the switch 3-4 pins
2- the panel underneath the steering wheel had 4 pins 2 on each side
3-the lil box underneath the radio has 2 screws (phillips) once u open it
4- the radio has 2 more screws in front then 2 8mm underneath inside the pocket you take off
5- only after the the rain is off u take out the front cover where the RPM CLUSTER GOES pine only
6- there are 3 screws underneath all that to take out the big panel (also phillips) the rest are 6-8 pins

i wish i took pics but i was too busy taking stuff off and focusing without breaking anything....

GOOD LUCK

*im not responsible for anyone breaking their stuff do it at your own risk!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts