9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Speed bleeder info if anyone is interested. Front and rear brakes + clutch info= Front……SB1010

Rear…….SB8125L

Clutch….SB8125L

When ordering Speed Bleeder, consider also ordering the Bag and Hose Combo.* The bag is like an IV bag.* It comes with 30 inches of silicone hose.* When one end of the hose is attached to the bag and the other end is attached to the Speed Bleeder, it makes the messy job of bleeding brakes neat and clean.* The hose and bag are reusable.

Speed Bleeder is also available in 303 Stainless Steel.* The stainless steel bleeder will never rust or corrode and is polished to a brilliant gloss for the custom look.* To order the stainless steel version go towww.speedbleeder.com*click on “Secure Ordering” at the top of the order page you will see a selection “Stainless Steel”.* Click on this heading and all the sizes available in stainless steel will drop down.

this was sent to me from speed bleeder. It's for a 2013 Si sedan.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Soo im bout to buy this too.. Someone said the clutch grabs even harder?? I have the unsprung competition clutch on my turbo setup.. It already grabs hard enough

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Soo im bout to buy this too.. Someone said the clutch grabs even harder?? I have the unsprung competition clutch on my turbo setup.. It already grabs hard enough
it doesn't grab harder such as going from stock clutch to a stage 1 clutch. it still grabs like just like stock, but with no more delay meaning better instant feedback.

·
Registered
732 Posts
It shortened the stroke quite a bit on my stage 4 . That helps the quick shifts as well.

·
Registered
732 Posts

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Thinking of pulling the trigger on this, sometime his summer, after grinding second time and time again on spirited drives. I hope this cures that.

Side note. Glad to see your back Oldie. You get my PM?

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Does anyone know the honda part number for the EM1 cmc I have been trying to find it at work but the one I ordered for the vehicle they said it was originally from was the wrong one I think I might of found the right one but I want to make sure the part number is right.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am finally gonna do it this weekend.. so you guys think I should do it all in one shot?? CMC, cdv??
just worried about too much drivetrain shock

21 - 40 of 67 Posts