9th Gen Civic Forum banner

121 - 140 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I wish I could go forced induction. I think the wife would divorce me, lol. S/c would be sweet. I think turbo may be too much for a daily drive.
I too will pray for your family, my fellow Si owner.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I'm not sure if your talking to me or not but I'm gonna answer anyways lol I'm planing on going f/I durning the winter so come spring it will be a total diffrent beast! but the waiting to drive it and to get it tuned will kill me lol
Yes I was talking to you. That sounds like a GREAT winter project. Will the merc racing kit be out by then?

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I wish I could go forced induction. I think the wife would divorce me, lol. S/c would be sweet. I think turbo may be too much for a daily drive.
I too will pray for your family, my fellow Si owner.
Yah I have come to the conclusion that a supercharger will fit nice with the dd. Thanks man. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
any one know wat this 2 plastic piece is after i take the metal part of then intake then it fall down under engine. so not sure where is came from
10704300_860107904019524_5705530704961566579_o.jpg

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Reactions: Erkon

·
Registered
732 Posts
Anyone know the bolt size and thread I need to add that Vit ground to my RBC. I no longer have jars of bolts laying around like I used to:)

Thanks

·
Registered
732 Posts
What Vit ground? You can ground to your valve cover.
If you go way back to page 2 or 3 you will understand. There is a photo back in there as well. It's such an easy add why not?
I am already on the valve cover bolts, but they say this is a better ground.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Here is how I did mine after being advised by Vit.

I Used a heave gage piece of wire and connectors. I not only cripped the connectors but I pre solidered the wire ends before insertion and then I soldiered the connectors to the wires for a solid connection. It worked perfectly.

View attachment 17998
This. Gotcha! I have been fine without that ground. Never hurts to add it though.

·
Registered
732 Posts
About time :eusa_dance::bump:

·
Registered
732 Posts
The bolt size is M6-125.

I stopped in Napa for some end pieces for the ground wire. They had a small battery cable pre assembled for 16.00 so I grabbed it and got a free Napa hat . :) Just a couple of minutes to install. I will run a log to see if it improves the voltage. I was at 13.7-13.8 at WOT before.

121 - 140 of 148 Posts