9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used skunk2 catless dp from here. I didn't see any damage on the DP what so ever.. I bought the Invidia N1 exhaust new.. After installing it, I am hearing what sounds like an exhaust leak. I installed all new gaskets except for the one that connects the DP to the motor (I used the OEM gaskets). Now I went under the car three times to make sure everything is tight, I found a few bolts that weren't tight so I tightened them down. I turn the car on and........ I still here it.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a new problem now.. Drove it around for a little bit and now the CEL light came on.. What can I do to fix this without having to buy flashpro for now?

·
Registered
292 Posts
You should really buy a flash pro. Not even for the CEL but just because our cars really need a tune when going with a aftermarket down pipe. I would get one and a tune

·
Registered
157 Posts
I second that flashpro, I have full race catless dp and PRL intake and currently tuning with Vit...only a few calibrations in and the smoothness of the ride is AMAZING. Can't get on it yet but just normal driving is way better.

About the CEL, flashpro allows you to disable the secondary sensor or like others mentioned a defouler. I just have it disabled for now and will need a defouler in the near future and hopefully pass inspection haha.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Can we get a video? I know you got your answer, but i just want to hear how your setup sounds because I too have a catless DP and interested into what the N1 will sound like. All the videos I've found are for people with cats. ::meow::

1 - 12 of 12 Posts