9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had them replaced once and now my ones I have on my car are the same way. Condensation or something gets under the top coat. Would not recommend buying from them.

·
Premium Member
8,538 Posts
Awesome. After reading this I had to check who I had bought mine from. Guess who bought from that guy? This guy :(

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Banned
217 Posts
i have red emblems but i never put them on my car and probably never will cuz i dont like the idea of having to cut off the pins. To me all these sites that sell these emblems should make the emblems that there the right size for our car without having to cut anything off. Id feel safer with them in the pin holes because my old eg had them on and they were only on with double sided tape after a month some punk ripped them off just like that and poof there gone. so until they make ones without having to "mod" it I'm not to secure with just double sided tape

·
that cranky admin
6,077 Posts
i have red emblems but i never put them on my car and probably never will cuz i dont like the idea of having to cut off the pins. To me all these sites that sell these emblems should make the emblems that there the right size for our car without having to cut anything off. Id feel safer with them in the pin holes because my old eg had them on and they were only on with double sided tape after a month some punk ripped them off just like that and poof there gone. so until they make ones without having to "mod" it I'm not to secure with just double sided tape
Well if you want genuine you get ones with pins. If you want replica then you get pretty poor quality but they could make ones without pins...

·
Banned
217 Posts
Well if you want genuine you get ones with pins. If you want replica then you get pretty poor quality but they could make ones without pins...

i was under the impression that there is no genuine emblems for the 9th yet? i thought i read that on here somewhere maybe im wrong tho?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Damn!!! That sux. I got mine from ebay and before i clicked on the pay now button i made sure i checked the seller's reviews. I'm not sure if that makes a difference but it worked for me. :wigglesmiley:

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
I have had them replaced once and now my ones I have on my car are the same way. Condensation or something gets under the top coat. Would not recommend buying from them.
Thanks 4 the heds up!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Damn!!! That sux. I got mine from ebay and before i clicked on the pay now button i made sure i checked the seller's reviews. I'm not sure if that makes a difference but it worked for me. :wigglesmiley:
where's ya get yours? link?

Reactions: Digger

·
Registered
684 Posts
Im happy that i bought Genuine Honda logos in their Honda bags

Wwaatatatatatatata k24z7 crew member #256 yo

·
Registered
471 Posts
You could always superglue the current pinhole with the badge... although it wouldn't do much it's some sort of help to keep it held in.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts