9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Images and dyno results coming in next couple hours....

DPS Rick Spec'd Intensity Intake System
Skunk2 Alpha Header
Invidia Q300 Exhaust System
Hondata Flashpro

$1849 Shipped for everything to get you over 220hp on Factory Intake Manifold!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Damn same here. Bad timing!

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
looking fwd for the dyno results.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the Delay. I had my first born saturday morning with my wife and was out till today. We are getting situated and hitting this site hard the next couple days :)

·
Registered
572 Posts
Sorry for the Delay. I had my first born saturday morning with my wife and was out till today. We are getting situated and hitting this site hard the next couple days :)
Congrats on the new addition to your family!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Congrats, You'll have your hands full.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dyno results yet?

Also...any chance you'll be offering this package with a header / downpipe that comes with a high flow cat? They can be strangely picky about that in NH

·
Registered
731 Posts
Boy? Girl? Either way, the best thing that will ever happen for you and your wife. Congratulations and blessings to all of you.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congrats, You'll have your hands full.

Understatement to say the least!! I don't think anyone can truly prepare for the needs of a newborn baby. This was my first, so I am still adjusting. Such a wonderful feeling none the less!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Which models does it fit and where can I order?!

And congrats on the new family member!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Package will fit all 2012 Civic Si platforms. We were under the impression the 2013 could use same flashpro unit but hondata has confirmed that isn't the case.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are awaiting our next batch of Skunk2 Headers. I have 2 civic Si models lined up from local customers to run full testing. I don't want to base the numbers off my car alone. It makes more sense to have a bigger run so we know the normal.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts