9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I've been thinking of dropping my LX (not slamming it) and I recently found a really good deal on some shocks and a rear camber kit and went and bought everything I'd need. I'm going with the H&R sport springs (-1.6 in the front -1.4 in the rear, leaves about a finger gap between tire and fender). Was wondering what to expect as far as daily driving. I see lots of guides on driving a slammed car and am wondering how much of that applies to a mild drop. Already accepting that yes there will be some bumps and driveways I just won't be able to do.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I've been thinking of dropping my LX (not slamming it) and I recently found a really good deal on some shocks and a rear camber kit and went and bought everything I'd need. I'm going with the H&R sport springs (-1.6 in the front -1.4 in the rear, leaves about a finger gap between tire and fender). Was wondering what to expect as far as daily driving. I see lots of guides on driving a slammed car and am wondering how much of that applies to a mild drop. Already accepting that yes there will be some bumps and driveways I just won't be able to do.
I mean you have to learn the car and just what you can and can't do. Drive slower around places you aren't super sure about, and of course the aforementioned bumps and driveways. You're going to scrape on random things especially if you're driving a sedan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts