9th Gen Civic Forum banner
361 - 375 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Man what a raw deal,when I had my 04 hit in the back last year I went to honda and all they will install is oem parts,I knew this beforehand.the at fault insurer tried to get me to go to his body shop of choice, I refused.needless to say it looks as good as day one.of course tis is a hendrick owned shop,they have a reputation of no bs.I recently took it in to get the front driver side fender replaced after some idiot pushed a cart into it.once again,done flawlessly and with oem parts and the paint is 100 percent on.I feel for you man,I know personally how you feel about your ride,I would puke,hopefully you like the results..

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
That is the new style of Texas state plates. They did away with all the red white and blue coloring on the plates and went with a black on white clean and simple design! I like them better than the old style which was way too busy! On the personalized tags they are just the opposite, white lettering on black. You can see that on rear tads on the GT R above. Yes, very similar to Japan and Taiwan plates.
i need to get the new plates lol... looks great duts!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Hopefully she will come back pristine,like she was before this crap happened!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Your car is one of my favs on here,still a little jelly of your leather.

Reactions: Dutsguru

·
Registered
8 Posts
which exhaust system did you get and how much was it? it sounds sick and have been thinking of doing the same to my '12 lx

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,597 Posts
which exhaust system did you get and how much was it? It sounds sick and have been thinking of doing the same to my '12 lx
dutsguru said:
i have added a new skunk2 exhaust system on my lx.
hth.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,597 Posts
Duts?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #372 ·
Your car is one of my favs on here,still a little jelly of your leather.

Yeah, hate that I am selling her with the leather intact, but I got to get out of the upside down nature that I am in with this car! Not sure if you know, but I found out that my car was on a "Balloon payment" and I am only paying interest! So I have bought the Mazda Miata MX5 2006 and will get out from my car within the next month!

Love the pictures that I've seen what you have done to your car on FACEBOOK!

361 - 375 of 375 Posts