9th Gen Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 375 Posts

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Jeezzz i think this is literally the best lx on 9thgen right now! Hats offf...

Did the upholstry shop use just leather or was it computer cut or done by hand..i mean it just looks amazing

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Looks really legit man, how much did you get it all for btw, the seats? and did you also install the GPS? cause i don't recall LXs having navis.

The Pioneer DVD Navi unit came out of my 2009 Hon Accord. Bought the Pioneer about a year ago on sale @ Freeman's Car Stereo for $850. The seats cost $925 front, rear and arm rests on doors an in between the 2 front seats.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 · (Edited)
Jeezzz i think this is literally the best lx on 9thgen right now! Hats offf...

Did the upholstry shop use just leather or was it computer cut or done by hand..i mean it just looks amazing

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
It is leather, cost $925. The upholstery shop does this for a good portion of all the dealerships in Charlotte, NC. The sales persons gave me their contact information.

Thanks CivicMx! Mine is just one of the many awesome 9's on this site! :eusa_dance:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Kudos on the upgrade, looks awesome!

Reactions: Digger and Dutsguru

·
Registered
48 Posts
The Pioneer DVD Navi unit came out of my 2009 Hon Accord. Bought the Pioneer about a year ago on sale @ Freeman's Car Stereo for $850. The seats cost $925 front, rear and arm rests on doors an in between the 2 front seats.
Very Impressive man, I have a question for you. With the pioneer setup. Do you have any problems with your imid connection. Was there any specific work you had to do with your connections so that you didn't loose the use of the functions between the devices? I'm wondering, because I have the Non Navi Si and if I could install the pioneer navi. I will be doing that next summer. Just wondering. Car looks great.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Very Impressive man, I have a question for you. With the pioneer setup. Do you have any problems with your imid connection. Was there any specific work you had to do with your connections so that you didn't loose the use of the functions between the devices? I'm wondering, because I have the Non Navi Si and if I could install the pioneer navi. I will be doing that next summer. Just wondering. Car looks great.
I didn't install the Navi myself, a year ago I bought it from Freeman's Car Stereo and had it installed in the 09 Accord that I owned. When I traded in the 09 Accord LX-P for the 12 Civic LX, I had the unit removed by them and re-installed into the 12 Civic LX. I asked about the iMid and Navi working together, the installer just said he's worked on a lot of Honda's with the iMid system. The screens on the iMid rotate or shuffle as normal, the only thing that does not show up is on the top border of the iMid if a station is displayed on the iMid screen. I also have 3 wallpapers installed and can change them out as normal, the fuel monitor screen works as normal.

My suggestion would be find a audio or car stereo installer and ask them questions before install. That is what I did. Hope that helps.

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
^^^duts your modz r bad to the bone!!!!! sum of the best i like, for my taste.....
wish we could get a mod to merge your threadz......great info and ideas for all of us!!

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
those leather seats look better than factory!!!!!!!
please pm me, at ur convenience, the info for the place in charlotte that did ur seats?
i will take mine to have it done...Thank U

41 - 60 of 375 Posts