9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm some what new to these forums as a member and I'd figure I'd show what I have to represent some power numbers that I haven't seen so far.
I'm running the PRL Stage 2 kit with a PTE 5862 JB set up. I am on E85 but I am running the stock intake manifold. I haven't found that mix on here yet so I'm excited to see what E85 can do on the stock manifold versus say the RBC.
I am also offering anyone assistance with any questions you have on your build if you go turbo. I ran into a lot of issues my self so I'd like to assist anyone that is having a hard time like me.
With that said I will be posting Dyno sheets yada yada..
The car is currently getting street tuned by vit. I do plan on eventually getting on the dyno for more accurate numbers (hopefully by the end of summer 2018.)
Full mod list:
PRL Stage 2 kit
PTE 5862 JB
DW 300c pump
DW 1200cc injectors
Full E85 fueling
3 port boost control solenoid (wastegate spring 6 pounds for better traction)
Action Stage 3 clutch (doing great now but will be upgrading in the future to a twin disk set up)
Invidia N1 3"
AEM Tru Boost and wideband (best simple set up in my opinion)
235/35/17 Toyo R1R's

Other non important mods are on my profile.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,615 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blew the clutch line off of the ktuned slave cylinder and had it replaced under warranty.. I'll be looking at other options to replace this piece as I'd love to not get stranded!

·
Registered
2015 si sedan : acuity/rbc/rdx/plm/hondata/etunez
496 Posts
Blew the line off it wow. Other than that, how has the turbo setup been for ya?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This past week I picked up some MOOG endlinks and they've really given the car a more solid feel. Still trying to dial in boost levels to see what is perfect for me. I have to say it hooks like a charm at 80 plus degrees!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For some reason I hadn't seen this post prior.. This setup is something I will never regret! Price per fun is on point and I did it all in my garage on jack stands! Everything is holding up very well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd like to add that I finally switched my motor mounts to 94a and it is absolutely amazing to see the difference in shifting and jumpiness at the bottom end is gone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts