9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what size injectors and fuel pump would I need to run e85 I currently have 1000cc ev14 and dw300c pump.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have the same exact setup. Do you have a return fuel system? I was almost maxed out with injectors and pump @15psi pushing 384whp/312wtq without the fuel system. Adding the fuel system my duty cycle went from ~90psi to ~65psi. I can switch to e85 with the added fuel system.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
what size injectors and fuel pump would I need to run e85 I currently have 1000cc ev14 and dw300c pump.
We would need to know your setup and power goals before we can answer this...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
350 hp 300ish torque and I dont have a fuel return system yet
you don't need to switch to e85 at that power level. But, with what you have at that power level, you'll be at 80ish duty cycle i believe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you don't need to switch to e85 at that power level. But, with what you have at that power level, you'll be at 80ish duty cycle i believe.

Also with the gear 3-4 can I just place it on the 9th gen shaft or would I need a whole new shaft?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Also with the gear 3-4 can I just place it on the 9th gen shaft or would I need a whole new shaft?
I believe it's a straight swap, but don't quote me on that. I'm no transmission expert.

·
Registered
566 Posts
The reason 1st and 2nd need the shaft is because those gears are part of the shaft.
The shafts have differences, but the only one I remember is the input splines are beefier (some YouTuber bashed gear X due to interference with a multi plate clutch, just warning anyone).
I'd call Gear X if you can't find a positive answer on this, but I would think only 3-4 would be possible like WhiteSi said.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The reason 1st and 2nd need the shaft is because those gears are part of the shaft.
The shafts have differences, but the only one I remember is the input splines are beefier (some YouTuber bashed gear X due to interference with a multi plate clutch, just warning anyone).
I'd call Gear X if you can't find a positive answer on this, but I would think only 3-4 would be possible like WhiteSi said.
Forsure thanks guys dont wanna overkill it since it is my daily still rn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts