offset:35+
Suspension:B&G -front srprings, Rear Coils
Full Modulo style lip kit
black roof from BlueBat
Plastie dip badges
plastie dip grill
10" sub using LOC to rear speakers

Subscribe and visit us on facebook.
If you like our review or You would like to request a review please leave us a comment beleow.

http://www.panda-feet.com
Bayson R Motorsports on Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/sch/baysonr/m.html?item=390430569478&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item5ae779b406&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
http://www.kplayground.ca/

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yeah as soon as i get the money im jumping on it, it looks sick man

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
405 Posts
Dam but after watching the video i kind of dont like the fact thats its that hatd rubber material feels a bit cheap to me

·
Registered
209 Posts
a link to the ebay seller please

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Polyurethan Works better if it is a daily driver. The material is design to take more of a beating and hold it's shape.
The part is made very well for the first replica. I like to say i would prefer it to fiberglass parts. but the good thing is you can always resell it.
I can't say it better than this.

Urethane and fiberglass are two different materials used to make body kits.
Urethane body kits have perfect or near-perfect fitment and, generally speaking, are more durable than fiberglass parts. Because they are made of a rubbery material they can flex and bend without cracking or breaking. They are also more chip-resistant than fiberglass parts. Urethane, however, is more difficult to paint. If painted incorrectly the paint may flake or peal off in patches. Urethane can also sag over time or warp due to extreme heat (being left in the sun often).
Fiberglass parts are generally lighter and easier to modify if any custom work is planned. Fiberglass is also easier to repair and less difficult to paint. Fiberglass, however, is more prone to chipping from road debris, etc.
Many people in the U.S. prefer the quality and durability of urethane or thick heavy fiberglass parts. However, people in Japan believe that urethane is too heavy to use for aero parts and prefer light weight (thin) fiberglass.
-Article written by Min (MB Autosport), photos by Isaac (CelicaHobby.com)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Now after reading that last post i feel a bit better about the kit, now my next question is about the color.i like the black on silver look you got going on, i would like to maintain tht look but how well will the black hold upon the lip kits beacuase i dolive in florida and their is alot of sun down here all the time

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would get it professionally painted. Or u could use trim paint or plasti dip. Plasti dip would work pretty well cause it holds up. Im going for the vip look so im going to color match it to the car. Friends owns shops so I'll help them prep it and they will shoot it for me at no cost, just have to buy paint. I live in sunny San Diego, so I know the feeling. If you just want the lip it fits snug. Painting should only cost u $150 for the front depending on where u go.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Wow matersin, that's one SEXY car! Thanks for the awesome photo's and video! I'm really digging your silver and black theme going on. Are the lip kits sold as that color? Who cares what haters say by the way, I believe your car's sexy AF!

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Dam but after watching the video i kind of dont like the fact thats its that hatd rubber material feels a bit cheap to me

Thats what everyone is worrying about, $500 shipped is cheap... And that's why the material is cheap, this kit will only last about 1-2 years depend on where u live...

Thanks for doing the video, your civic look amazing ! but, I'm gonna pass on the kit, cant drop $1000 (include paint) and knowing it will warp & sag

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's understandable .the front lip I'm not worried about the rear it the one that I'm worried about. But the good thing is its not that thin in material. If i live in maybe Arizona Nevada then I wouldn't get the rear.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats what everyone is worrying about, $500 shipped is cheap... And that's why the material is cheap, this kit will only last about 1-2 years depend on where u live...

Thanks for doing the video, your civic look amazing ! but, I'm gonna pass on the kit, cant drop $1000 (include paint) and knowing it will warp & sag

Ima try to hit up the la or orange meets so u guys can see the material.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Thanks for the review. I've made this a sticky thread as it is the other lip kit that is out there besides the HFP. Also moved it to the Appearance & Body Modificaiton Section

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the review. I've made this a sticky thread as it is the other lip kit that is out there besides the HFP. Also moved it to the Appearance & Body Modificaiton Section
Very cool. I'll be doing a review on the final install as well . And some other parts as they come in.

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
Please paint!!! IMO, looks better when its painted, but otherwise, this is giving me second thoughts on the kit. i dont like the idea that it sags and could warp, but im sure it doesn't scrape as hard as fiberglass. Thanks for the review man! great pics and good info

1 - 20 of 24 Posts