9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1898 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for the 2012 Honda Civic LX...

Just turned in my car to Eibach this morning so that they can measure and test new springs... According to them the springs for the 2011 models don't fit anymore and they have to make a whole new set... So I'm glad I was able to help. Not sure when they will start producing but hey, this just means sooner then before now that they have the car... I'm just glad I was able to help.

Well I will keep everyone posted when I find out more...

R.A.C.E.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
great.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Where did you frop off your car? is it at Eibach off the 15 freeway (forgot the exit)

I have Eibach pro series on my car right now and love them! rides great looks clean.....cant wait to see what they come up with on yours. should tell them to test fit some C/O's too, see if you can get a free set for both!

·
Registered
107 Posts
i might be completely wrong but i remember seeing eibach on a freeway heading towards riverside, either the 91 or 60 freeway. I can't wait till they come out. Its guna be a problem getting mods designed and maufactured since there a little 2012 civics available, well until the go 100% production later this year

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
i might be completely wrong but i remember seeing eibach on a freeway heading towards riverside, either the 91 or 60 freeway. I can't wait till they come out. Its guna be a problem getting mods designed and maufactured since there a little 2012 civics available, well until the go 100% production later this year
close....im pretty sure they are off the right side of the 15 though

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where did you frop off your car? is it at Eibach off the 15 freeway (forgot the exit)

I have Eibach pro series on my car right now and love them! rides great looks clean.....cant wait to see what they come up with on yours. should tell them to test fit some C/O's too, see if you can get a free set for both!
It's right down the street from West Coast Customs too! Lol

·
Registered
565 Posts
Just turned in my car to Eibach this morning so that they can measure and test new springs...
I love you for this. /nohomo

·
Registered
565 Posts
1 - 20 of 1898 Posts