1841 - 1860 of 1898 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,416 Posts
finish last

·
Registered
380 Posts
Okay so I just measured the gap from the ground to the top of my wheel well on both my rears. And my passenger side is .5 inches higher than my driver side. Is that because I am a lonely *** who never has anybody in the car with me or because there's actually something wrong???
EDIT: Car does sit on an uneven driveway btw and won't move for a acouple days at a time

·
Registered
35 Posts
I dont think there is anything wrong, if it is driving fine and there are no weird sounds. You could jack the car up and lower it again maybe let the suspension reset and see if that helps or open your passenger side door and stand on the bottom of the door opening and jump up and down a few times see if that evens it out.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I dont think there is anything wrong, if it is driving fine and there are no weird sounds. You could jack the car up and lower it again maybe let the suspension reset and see if that helps or open your passenger side door and stand on the bottom of the door opening and jump up and down a few times see if that evens it out.
It doesn't bounce multiple times when hitting any bumps in the road, even big ones for idk if it id a suspension problem. I actually put 2 cynder blocks in the trunk on the passenger side like 2 hours ago. I did have the car up on the lift for a rotation but that was like 2 weeks ago. So idk, thinking of swapping the rears to the other sides and measuring the heights but will give the jumping up and down a try. Can't hurt, right? Have only like 2,000 miles on these freaking springs they drive like a dream too :/ been wanting to go lower so looking at coils now but this is all ideas haha

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Wish I read this before i bought the pro kit for my 2015 si.. Pops like crazy when turning the wheel :( to bad i really like everything else alot rides much better then my junk2 springs

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Yeah they shouldn't be popping that much. You just need more lube in there, and make sure the springs are set correctly with the butt end of the bottom-most twist pushed up against the stopper.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
8 Posts
Alright so I'm assuming this will be the perfect place to ask this question....

I have a '15 Si sedan and i want to install the pro kit with the front and rear anti roll bars. Does anyone here have the complete set up installed already? How does it handle? How is the ride quality around town and highway? And i keep seeing stuff about making noise, whats that about?

Sorry if this question has been asked before but i didn't want to read thru 185 pages to find it LOL.

Thanks in advance

Drew

·
Registered
380 Posts
Alright so I'm assuming this will be the perfect place to ask this question....

I have a '15 Si sedan and i want to install the pro kit with the front and rear anti roll bars. Does anyone here have the complete set up installed already? How does it handle? How is the ride quality around town and highway? And i keep seeing stuff about making noise, whats that about?

Sorry if this question has been asked before but i didn't want to read thru 185 pages to find it LOL.

Thanks in advance

Drew
Ride quality is great, not "too" bouncy but that's to be expected when lowering. Idk why it makes noise but it doesn't bother me to be honest, just check to make sure everything is torqued correctly and the part where the springs seat top and bottom use greese. You can get over speed bumps without a problem so it's a great daily drop

·
Registered
124 Posts
Looking to pull the trigger for the prokit from tirerack maybe tmrw (11/29/15, "Cybermonday") and was wondering what rear camber kit did you guys buy? I plan on buying the springs first, then after winter buy the camber kits and then install maybe end of Jan/beginning of February for the full install.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Looking to pull the trigger for the prokit from tirerack maybe tmrw (11/29/15, "Cybermonday") and was wondering what rear camber kit did you guys buy? I plan on buying the springs first, then after winter buy the camber kits and then install maybe end of Jan/beginning of February for the full install.
Don't need one for prokit

·
Registered
124 Posts
After reading through this thread for a few minutes, some people get them some people don't. I know it's not recommended and the best bet is to usually just get a tire rotation more often? Is it one those things where if you have the extra money, go and get it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
worst decision i made was getting the pro kit for my 14 si sedan. something just isnt right. they are installed correctly, been torn apart multiple times tring to get rid of the binding/ thumping noise while turning at slow speeds. tried everything iv read in forums and still stumped. im buying a set of teins.........

Edit.... I have since replaced the top bearing, top hat, spring seat with parts from a 2011 Si. I am still using the eibach pro kit and the noise is gone.

·
Photoshop Masta
2,769 Posts
worst decision i made was getting the pro kit for my 14 si sedan. something just isnt right. they are installed correctly, been torn apart multiple times tring to get rid of the binding/ thumping noise while turning at slow speeds. tried everything iv read in forums and still stumped. im buying a set of teins.........
Wow. That sucks. I have the Pro-Kit on my 12’ sedan and I haven’t had ANY issues whatsoever. There is a faint “creaking” noise when I exit/enter steep driveways, but it doesn’t sound like anything is rubbing or binding, it just sounds like the springs flexing, which I’m sure is normal, it’s hardly noticeable.

1841 - 1860 of 1898 Posts