9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just installed the hps sri on my 2015 coupe and after I filled the tank it threw a emissions code. The car seems to run fine little hesitation low rpm but the intake seemed great. Does this mean I could be running rich? I dont have a tune yet just the sri and a catback and last but not least what's the chances of causing harm without a tune

·
Photoshop Masta
2,866 Posts
Hey guys, I just installed the hps sri on my 2015 coupe and after I filled the tank it threw a emissions code. The car seems to run fine little hesitation low rpm but the intake seemed great. Does this mean I could be running rich? I dont have a tune yet just the sri and a catback and last but not least what's the chances of causing harm without a tune
You're gonna run like crap without a tune and your mods are pointless until then....I truly can't say what harm you'll do, but it makes no sense to keep the mods on without a tune.

I would remove them until you can get a tune or get a tune ASAP!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
The short ram and catback shouldn't cause a light. Double check that gas cap, reset the battery and it should go away. Beeshabo is right about getting a tune to get the most out of your mods, but those two things don't require one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts