9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need assistance I have a 14 si sedan only thing I added was an acuity CAI trying to pass CT emissions having trouble can anyone help?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Yeah, we are going to need some more info here...
Who tuned the car and what isn't passing?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need assistance I have a 14 si sedan only thing I added was an acuity CAI trying to pass CT emissions having trouble can anyone help?
IDK what you are talking about, I have acuity cai and passes just fine. No cel, but if you did have issue check your ground cables, and all wires in the area, these civic know for throwing cel for losses wires. My daytime driving lamp weren't connected I got a the Christmas light of death on my dash. Good luck on your finding.

·
Registered
703 Posts
depends on the county. BUT, here in my county, if you don't have any CEL and atleast all codes are ready expect one, you're fine. Check your local laws. CA (counties with strict emissions) doesn't allow any mods without CARB approval even if it passes the OBD-2 scanner. So, it just depends on the location.

Reactions: Teeps

·
Registered
5 Posts
I can't pass nys inspection with a c.a.i. even on a tune with no del. I have to take it off, flash back to stock, drive a few miles then do that all over again each year

·
Registered
703 Posts
I can't pass nys inspection with a c.a.i. even on a tune with no del. I have to take it off, flash back to stock, drive a few miles then do that all over again each year
Yea, FBO isn't an issue on where i'm at. Good example on differenct standards in different areas. OP, it really comes down to your local laws

·
Registered
2012 CBP FG4
442 Posts
Same with California. You pretty much have to be bone stock. All checks have to complete successfully. Can't have any fail. And they're all over the visual inspection too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts