9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my OEM Si rims on my Si coupe TW. Looking for new 18 x 7.5 (offset between 38 - 45 I believe should fit). I already got an excellent deal on the tires (Ecsta XS 225/40 18) so I need to order my wheels ASAP.

What do you guys think PF01 or SF? In terms of weight the PF01 are aprox 2lbs lighter, the SFs are 20% cheaper.

I like the SFs in gunmetal but no shop seems to have them in stock, only black available.

Enkei PF01
Enkei PF01.jpg
Enkei PF01.png
Enkei PF01 DC5.jpg

Buddy Club SF
BC SF Black.jpg
BD SF Black.jpg
BD SF Gunmetal.jpg
BD SF Black FA5.jpg
BD SF Gunmetal FA5.jpg

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Why are you using a stupid skinny rim? Get at least 8" wide

Sent from my SGH-I727R using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why are you using a stupid skinny rim? Get at least 8" wide

I understand 8" could be an option. But why would you need more than 8" for a 225 tire? I don't want that weird stretched look on the tires and add unnecessary wight? The BC goes from 7.5" straight to 8.5" which is not cool.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
225 on a 8" will not give you any stretch whatsoever
I have 225 RT615K on.my oem hfp whwels and still mishrooms out a bit

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You're right, on an 8" its fine, more than 8" is the problem. The BCs are only offered in 7.5 and 8.5 so its either a little chunky or stretched. I prefer chunky with some rim protection than stretched. Enkei's are available in 8 but I think I'll go with the BC in black and paint them gunmetal at some point. Don't really want to wait until the gunmetal is in stock.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Theres a guy running 225 on 9.5 and he has.minimal stretch

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just called Buddy Club earlier this week. They have the 18x7.5 +42 in the SF Challenges available in black with a red lip and black with a yellow lip.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts