9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyman,

Not sure if you can help. But the Wife purchased a set of 4 RS5 Enkei wheels with tires yesterday.
I cannot for the life of me find good information on these wheels.
Could you let me know if they will fit my 2013 Si?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hi, RujokinJal-

We'd be happy to look into this fitment for you.

Did she make this purchase through our mail order division, Discount Tire Direct? If so, what is the order number and full name on the invoice?

If she did not make this purchase through us, I'll need the size of the wheels, including the bolt pattern and offset, along with the tire dimensions.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for the offer.
I wasn't sure where to ask this.

So she found these rims on BerkshireTagsale, a facebook group. :xyxnervous:

They are Enkei RS5 17x7 and there are 2 sets of 5bolt patterns. The offset i think is 40mm
The tires that came with the rims are Federal 595 i think. at 205/40/17

I'm not sure what the 2 bolt pattern are.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey thanks for the offer.
I wasn't sure where to ask this.

So she found these rims on BerkshireTagsale, a facebook group. :xyxnervous:

They are Enkei RS5 17x7 and there are 2 sets of 5bolt patterns. The offset i think is 40mm
The tires that came with the rims are Federal 595 i think. at 205/40/17

I'm not sure what the 2 bolt pattern are.
Thank you for the additional information, Rujo.

The wheel dimensions (17x7 ET+40) are going to fit the vehicle just fine; I'm not sure if she purchased the correct bolt pattern, though...

The 17-inch 5-lug dual drill RS5 was offered in three(3) combinations: 5-100/112, 5-100/114.3, and 5-115/108. The bolt pattern for the 2013 SI is 5-114.3, as you likely know, so as long as she purchased the 5-100/114.3 combination you two are in good shape.

When it comes to the tires, the 205/40R-17 is not going to work. This size is approximately 1.25-inches shorter in rolling diameter when compared to factory, which is going to cause inaccuracies with the odometer and speedometer. This tire size is also grossly under rated for the vehicles load carrying requirements and is not safe for the vehicle. If you need to purchase new tires for the wheels and would like assistance with that, let us know and we'll help you select a safe tire model that fits your needs. We have deferred interest financing for up to 12 months available as well; see the link below:

Details: EASY CREDIT CarCareONE Card | Discount Tire Direct

One other thing I'd like to mention, and assuming the correct bolt pattern was purchased, we have hub centric rings available for this application if you need them. The hub ring set is only $15.00 and ships FREE! We also have smaller diameter lug kits available for $45.00 if you need that as well.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This information is great! :kisssmiley:

Thank you so much for your help in this matter.
As for the tires, I needed new summer tires for my stock Wheels. So i purchased Michelin pilot super sports. I will still have lots of tread on them at the end of this fall, so i am hoping to buy a set of Winter tires for the stock wheels and put the PSS on the new rims.
Also, If the rims are the right size, i will have them powder coated matte black for next summer :rockwoot:
I think what i need to do is jack up the car and see if they will fit.

·
Registered
235 Posts
This information is great! :kisssmiley:

Thank you so much for your help in this matter.
As for the tires, I needed new summer tires for my stock Wheels. So i purchased Michelin pilot super sports. I will still have lots of tread on them at the end of this fall, so i am hoping to buy a set of Winter tires for the stock wheels and put the PSS on the new rims.
Also, If the rims are the right size, i will have them powder coated matte black for next summer :rockwoot:
I think what i need to do is jack up the car and see if they will fit.
Happy to help, Rujo!

Let us know what happens with the wheels and when you're in the market for winter tires; we'll make sure you're taken care of :dancingcoolsmiley:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So hey,

Looks like i will be getting these rims up and going for this coming spring.
Could we talk about getting those rings??

·
Registered
639 Posts
So hey,

Random question, but will you be using aftermarket lug nuts, and a torque wrench?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure about the lug nuts yet, they will be a last item buy.
As for the torque wrench, no.
I find that RUJO tight works :icon_wave:

·
Registered
235 Posts
So hey,

Absolutely, give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and any one of our representatives will fix you up. The ring size you need is 72.6-64.1 and our internal part number for this size is 81901 :cool:

Circling to the lug kit real quick, you will need an aftermarket set of conical seat lug nuts. The factory ball seat style lugs will not seat properly with these Enkei wheels. We have proper kits available for you if you're interested, the cost per kit is $45.00 (black and chrome finishes).

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh man! you drive a hard bargain
Can you also get center outer ring with a honda symbol on it for these wheels?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Oh man! you drive a hard bargain
Can you also get center outer ring with a honda symbol on it for these wheels?
We'd love to help with that but we do not sell vehicle manufacturer center caps at this time. If you measure the diameter of the caps that came with the wheel, you may be able to do a search and find what you're looking for online.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so far so good IMG_20171117_125241_566.jpg IMG_20171117_125330_841.jpg 20171117_122156.jpg

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
received_10155730890007324.jpg
received_10155730890057324.jpg
received_10155730890127324.jpg
So all the Wheels came out mint!! i can not wait to Put some PilotSuperSports on these bad boys

1 - 14 of 14 Posts