9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dealership has some kind of association with Enkei and are able to order some in for me if I want. I need to stay within these measurements for the 2013 Sedan: 7-8" wide, 45 offset, 5x114.3.

If anyone has any Enkeis on their 13 Sedan I would love to see some real life examples before I go out and spend a good chunk of change. Post as many pictures as you can!

Cheers!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Enkei has been affiliated in a lot of JDM car manufacturers as of mid 90s. Flip the back of your rim and you will see an Enkei stamp on there.

·
Registered
8,221 Posts
I'm pretty sure its implied that I am talking about aftermarket Enkeis. Why would I ask to see pictures of stock rims?
Because your implication wasn't as clear as you thought.a 13 sedan isn't a dead giveaway.
Since you said your dealer has some affiliation we were making süre they weren't trying to yank your chain.
So next time make süre you clarify what you want rather than think were mind readers.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
10.jpg

My old Civic with my Enkei.. Had 3 sets of Enkeis so far and i couldnt be happier. Really tough and well made wheels. Enkeis is one of the best with BBS and Ronal.

So you cant go wrong.. and thats true SI wheels and most of honda wheels are Enkei.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
what kind of enkei's are you looking for? I got my RPF1 (17x8 +35mm, 5x114.3) Special Brilliant Coating (Set of 4) for $1178.00 total shipped straight from Enkei of Texas. Everywhere else was selling them for over $1200 for the Special Brilliant Coating (SBC) color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts