9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whelp the EPS and VSA just came on. Getting towed to a nearby dealership ( 45 min away)... Start my job on monday so this should be good what ends up being wrong with it.... (insert rolling eyes)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, that really sucks. At least it'll be covered under warranty.
Ya thank goodness. In curious what they will need to do or how long it will take for it to get done. Tomorrow they are checking it out. Shitty part is Monday I start my new job so perfect timing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats eps ...power steering? I had that vsa and emissions check light on before...it went away after a mile and I restarted the car...lmk what it was!
Ok so I got my car back today. Honda told me there is a recall being sent out for what went off on my car. It just needed updated but they said I did the right thing by pulling right over. Ya I restarted my car and it wouldn't turn off . So you might get something in your mail about a recall.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats eps ...power steering? I had that vsa and emissions check light on before...it went away after a mile and I restarted the car...lmk what it was!
EPS is electronic power steering . The VSA is vehicle steering assistant

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ok so I got my car back today. Honda told me there is a recall being sent out for what went off on my car. It just needed updated but they said I did the right thing by pulling right over. Ya I restarted my car and it wouldn't turn off . So you might get something in your mail about a recall.

Did they tell you what it was and is it only for the si?

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
:bump:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just got the same thing. Both lights came on while driving. No problems I could feel so I kept going, got home turned off the car. The next morning started it up and power steering light went off, but vsa still on. I drove about 2 min and the vsa goes off. Car feels fine and no lights are on...weird. I'm still going to call Honda and bring it in. I'll update soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
EPS is electronic power steering . The VSA is vehicle steering assistant

Hey so my EPS light and my emissions light came on at the same time while driving a couple weeks back and haven’t driven it more than 10 miles since. If I just drive it, it should go away? I have a 2014 Civic Si

1 - 14 of 14 Posts