9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Honda civic Hatchback comfort 1.8L 2013, UK manufactured.
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody.
I own a honda civic hatchback 2013, model FK28. Engine: 1.8L , model R18Z4. The car was manufactured in the UK (by Honda UK, and i I live now in Europe).
I want to upgrade my car's performance - maybe some cool air intake upgrade, cat-back exhust, maybe even performance - chips, and more that people here can offer and reccomnd for from experience.
So, beacuse of my very little knowledge about all of the above stuff , I would like some recommendations from you guys, about what can help me tune my car, and add some HP to it, and improve its torque.
I'll give directions with a few questions:
1. Does a cool air intake upgrade really helps the car? does it really improve its performance?
2. Does an exhust upgrade really helps the car? does it really improve its performance?
3. Recommended performance chips..
4. Can I (at least) try to install a turbocharger or a supercharger in my car..?
5. Anything youv'e done to your car - and made it faster and stronger.?
Thanks! Stay healthy!

P.S.: I like my car a lot, and have a connection to it - so I don't want a ner car! (and also I'm a student so I don't have money for a new one, but can spare some to upgrade the current)

·
Registered
4 Posts
This forum is mostly USA-focused from what I could tell by lurking here. You might have more luck asking on 2006+ Honda Civic Forum - that one is more UK/Europe-focused and there are members who had modified their FK2's. (I have European FK3 (like yours, but 1.6 diesel) and I'm much more active there)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts