1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna make this thread real simple....

COUPE ONLY

SEDAN ONLY

Any bulb/LED you need simple type it is as you see it shown. In many cases, bulbs are T10 or bigger.

Simply type in the bulb you want

Example:
Backup Lights uses 921

Search for "921 LED" or "921 LED Projector"
Get something like THIS

Do the same for any bulb/light/LED you wish to get your hands on!

It's that simple :smile:

ALSO**

7440 and 7443 are both T20 wedge style lights. Both will work similarily

921 etc is T10 Wedge style :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problemo :)

Hope it helps us all :)

·
Hola
3,746 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Only because you need the shorted stem light tho? Not different wedge type? Is it not a T20 fitting?

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
In your diagram it says 921 bulb, which is for the coupe. But the sedan needs a 7440. I originally bought the 7440, only to find that it doesn't fit. I'm not sure if there are any other differences between coupe and sedan though.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In your diagram it says 921 bulb, which is for the coupe. But the sedan needs a 7440. I originally bought the 7440, only to find that it doesn't fit. I'm not sure if there are any other differences between coupe and sedan though.
ok so 921 id T10, 7440/7443 are T20. T20 is slightly larger. I'm sorry. Making one for sedan :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
**Updated**

·
Premium Member
8,538 Posts
Thank you! $4.47 on eBay (LED reverse lights) and $115.15 on idjmtoy (LED front and rear turn signals, front and rear dome lights, license plate light, taillight/brake lights, and trunk light) later, I'm happily waiting for Brown Santa to bring me my Christmas presents early!

Edit: thanks to BLACK18 coupon code ijdmtoy total was only $93.17!

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you! $4.47 on eBay (LED reverse lights) and $115.15 on idjmtoy (LED front and rear turn signals, front and rear dome lights, license plate light, taillight/brake lights, and trunk light) later, I'm happily waiting for Brown Santa to bring me my Christmas presents early!

Edit: thanks to BLACK18 coupon code ijdmtoy total was only $93.17!
lol crazy! 93 vs like $5 haha

anyways glad you got what you wanted :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Damn i couldve really used this a couple of days ago... Ugh, then again i knew i should've checked here before buying. Now i gotta send back some reverse light LEDs that don't fit. GG! Informative post though, thanks!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.