9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up, I have a fullrace catless dp and a fullrace exhast and I'm literally waking the dead. I want something a little quieter and have been looking at the q300. Anyone have the fullrace catless dp with the q300? How does it sound and do you still get the nasty rasp in the 2000-3000 rpm range like I get with my setup? Thanks

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I would think catless you're going to get a nasty rasp regardless. I have the rv-6 and q300 and its pretty damn quiet. I'd say go for it because it's gonna be quieter than what you have regardless.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, your rv-6 is catted right? I'm gonna make the change soon I can't deal with it anymore.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Thank you, your rv-6 is catted right? I'm gonna make the change soon I can't deal with it anymore.
It is, and it still has some rasp to it. I've also got an exhaust leak at the muffler section where I drug the flange across something. That being said, the car is quiet enough that my parents can't tell when I pull up to their house. I would start with the muffler if I was you instead of changing everything out. I know I don't want to take the downpipe out again. Maybe get one of those vibrant stealth mufflers welded in.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great man thank you for the info. I'm gonna look into the stealth muffler because I absolutely don't want to take the dp off that was no fun at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts